What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website
September 11, 2018
Pilars Address for Written Requests
Written request may be sent to the following address. When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.
CV. Pilar Teknologi Indonesia
T 081-6964-814 | 081-6905-214
Scientia Business Park, Tower II Lt. 2 Jl. Boulevard Gading Serpong Blok 0/2, Serpong
Problems Signing In
Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Website, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and/or correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our site, please contact CS
Pilars sends an e-mail notice confirming acceptance of each order you place to the e-mail address you provided to us when signing up for a Pilars account. If you receive a confirmation for an order you did not place, please e-mail us immediately at Us